Job Description Summary
General Arcade, porting and co-development studio, that worked with a wide range of clients from indies to AAA developers including From Software, Capcom, Devolver Digital, Vlambeer, and others, is seeking a Software Engineer with a rendering emphasis. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate engineering team on cutting-edge industry technologies.
- Develop, design, modify, optimize and debug rendering pipeline and engine systems
- Collaboration and co-development with team members and other engineers and
- Contributing to company best practices and guidelines
- Participate in the design, performance and code review process
- Mentorship and training of other engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field
- 3+ years of experience working with Computer Graphics and/or other related technologies
- Knowledge of CPU, GPU and memory architectures
- Experience writing shaders in HLSL, Cg or GLSL
- Experience with at least one of modern 3D graphics APIs (Vulkan, D3D12, GNM, Metal 2)
- Familiarity using modern GPU/CPU performance analysis tools
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong background in C/C++
- Solid debugging skills
- Strong math skills
- A good English written communication skill
- Passion for code and data optimization
Desired Skills (good to have)
- Experience with popular game engines such as Unreal Engine, Unity, etc.
- Experience with the console games development
- Experience with mobile platforms (Android, iOS).
- A passion for video games and computer graphics